Hier sparen: Philosophie
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 18,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,20
- EUR 4,95Preistendenz: EUR 5,11
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 31,19Preistendenz: EUR 31,54
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,89
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In our schools the turn of events leaves a lot to be desired. This book examines Locating Education: what do we make of education? Our focus is on the place of education in society and how it is to be viewed. The concern being the environment in which education takes place and those involved. The text goes further to reinforce the fundamental aspects of education and its goal as learning and the need for educational integration. In chapter three the author brings forth the aspect of provisional authority in education as a societal project. This is by exploring the concept authority and how well authority is an asset for educational purposes. So then authority has to be a way of enabling and not crippling of the citizens. In enabling authority brings forth what is for the common good and what is in line and worthwhile to our human nature. Chapter four allows us to see education for progressive integration into society. Finally, chapter five has an opening to how we are to see schools as centers for value and education. On the whole the book is raising pertinent questions that are central to education and have the content covered to question.</p>
- AutorHillary Livombolo
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten232 Seiten
- Gewicht362 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.