Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPhillip Hughes: International Educator, Scholar, Teacher This Festschrift is published in honour of Professor Phillip Hughes, an exceptional Australian educationalist and influential member of the international education c- munity. Professor Hughes has made major important contributions to the advan- ment of education and schooling both in Australia and in various developing countries throughout the world, the latter being mainly through his work for UNESCO. I first met Phillip Hughes in 1980 when he took up an appointment as Professor and Head of the Department of Teacher Education in the Faculty of Education, University of Tasmania, Hobart. I was a Faculty staff member, and even before I first met Phillip in person I felt that I already knew him very well from his num- ous publications and keynote presentations at major conferences. Prior to returning to his native Tasmania, Phillip&8217;s reputation was already well established as a national and international leader in education; and as a highly respected and influential member of the Tasmanian community.
- AutorRupert Maclean
- HerausgaberRupert Maclean
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten324 Seiten
- Gewicht1480 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,69
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.