Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book contains selected and revised papers of the International Workshop on Lea- ing and Adaptation in Multi-Agent Systems (LAMAS 2005), held at the AAMAS 2005 Conference in Utrecht, The Netherlands, July 26. An important aspect in multi-agent systems (MASs) is that the environment evolves over time, not only due to external environmental changes but also due to agent int- actions. For this reason it is important that an agent can learn, based on experience, and adapt its knowledge to make rational decisions and act in this changing environment autonomously. Machine learning techniques for single-agent frameworks are well established. Agents operate in uncertain environments and must be able to learn and act - tonomously. This task is, however, more complex when the agent interacts with other agents that have potentially different capabilities and goals. The single-agent case is structurally different from the multi-agent case due to the added dimension of dynamic interactions between the adaptive agents. Multi-agent learning, i.e., the ability of the agents to learn how to cooperate and compete, becomes crucial in many domains. Autonomous agents and multi-agent systems (AAMAS) is an emerging multi-disciplinary area encompassing computer science, software engineering, biology, as well as cognitive and social sciences. A t- oretical framework, in which rationality of learning and interacting agents can be - derstood, is still under development in MASs, although there have been promising ?rst results.
- AutorHenk t. Hoen,Karl Tuyls,Katja Verbeeck,Sandip Sen
- HerausgaberKarl Tuyls,Katja Verbeeck,Pieter Jan 't Hoen,Sandip Sen
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten217 Seiten
- Gewicht730 g
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 40,34
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,95
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,62
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,25
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.