Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Students possess different learning styles and personality types that are reflected in different academic strengths, weaknesses, skills and interests. Due to unlimited variety of job descriptions within engineering, it is safe to say that students with every possible learning style and personality type have potential to succeed as engineers. They may not be equally likely to succeed in engineering institutions, however, since they respond differently to different instructional approaches and the predominant mode of instruction favours some learning styles over others. Understanding learning style differences is thus an important step in designing balanced instructions that is effective almost for all students. When teachers are aware of students differences they can adopt methods that address the needs and concerned of all students, regardless of preferences, through curriculum orientation and classroom activities. By knowing more about students' learning styles and personality types, we can come to a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses. This may be useful in designing balance instructional materials, processes and strategies for better academic achievement.</p>
- AutorN. S. A. Bisht,S. Dutt
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht231 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.