Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,25
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 24,29
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Schools, once a haven to which parents could send their children with confidence regarding their safety and protection have become an environment in which violence is a frequent visitor. Recent reports tell us that serious problems disrupt teaching and learning and threaten the safety of children and educators in many schools in the Western Cape. These problems include gang violence. This study aims to assess the level of learners' exposure to gang violence and their participation in high-risk behaviour in and outside a selected high school. In response to the findings recommendations are made to stabilise and develop the infrastructure and to empower both educators and learners to address the difficulties they may experience. By means of this study the researcher wishes to raise the awareness of educators and school officials of the scope and nature of the problem and to encourage school officials to assume more responsibility in this area and to recognise quality public education as one of the most important tools in early intervention to prevent or deter juvenile delinquency or gang involvement.</p>
- AutorMarione Erasmus
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.