Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Master Ruby and become a programmer -- even if you never thought you could! This breakthrough book and CD can help practically anyone get started in programming. It's called "The Hard Way," but it's really quite simple. What's "hard" is this: it requires discipline, practice, and persistence. Zed A. Shaw teaches Ruby through a series of brilliantly-crafted exercises -- all formatted consistently, and none longer than two pages (including "extra credit"). Just read them, type in their sample code precisely (no copy-and-paste!), and make the programs run. As you read, type, fix your mistakes, and watch the results, you'll learn how software works, how programming works, what good programs look like, and how to read, write, and see code. You'll learn all you need to know about Ruby logic, input/output, variables, and functions -- and, by the time you're done, you'll be building complete web applications. Above all, you'll learn the attention to detail that is indispensable to successful programming. At first, yes, it can be difficult. But it gets easier. And Shaw offers plenty of extra guidance and insight through 5 full hours of teaching video on the accompanying CD.<br>As Shaw's thousands of online fans will attest, the moment will come when you just "get it" -- and that moment feels great. Nothing important comes without hard work and focus. But, with this package, if you bring those qualities, you will master Ruby...and you will reap the very real rewards that go with that!</p>
- AutorZed A. Shaw
- Ausgabe3rd edition.
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht579 g
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 39,25Preistendenz: EUR 42,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,54
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.