Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,10
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,59
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,25
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><p>This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in graphics or design and lays the foundation for taking the Illustrator ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.</p><p></p><p>Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008. </p><p></p><p>Product development was guided by Peachpit's research in the entry-level creative media market. Interviews with educators from high school through four-year colleges provided valuable data and insight into this realm. The Peachpit team identified essential elements for a product that would teach design students what they need to prepare for the job market and to take the ACA cert exam. Peachpit also was able to identify a stellar team of teachers/trainers who have high rates of success getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com & acatestprep.com. </p></p>
- AutorDena Wilson,Peter Lourekas,Rob Schwartz
- VerlagAdobe Press
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht509 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.