Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,96
- EUR 14,09Preistendenz: EUR 15,77
- EUR 55,55Preistendenz: EUR 58,53
- EUR 66,48Preistendenz: EUR 72,51
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><B><U>OVERVIEW</B></U><BR><BR>We live in a time of turbulence and uncertainties.<br>Only organizations that are able to boldly navigate the unknown and come up with disruptive solutions again and again can continue to thrive. <b>B H Tan</b> has spent the last 35 years working with leaders in the East and West. From his experience, a singular lesson emerges: <br><center><i>Organizations rise and fall in a cyclical pattern of transformation and change. Upon reaching the crest of success, decline is already underway. This results from an inward orientation and lack of diversity in ideas. The fall is steep and precipitous. But not all is lost. Creative minorities may appear on the scene. If they succeed in upending the status quo, they will reinvent their organizations. However, if powerful adherents of the old way refuse to budge, disintegration becomes inevitable.</center></i><br>The author shares a unique and powerful perspective. Leaders will reinvent their organizations only if they lead with new eyes by tapping into both Western knowledge and Eastern wisdom. He calls such leaders <b><i>explorers</b></i>. <br>Does your corporation have the DNA of the explorer? Find out through the diagnostic developed by the author. Then embark on a unique leadership journey of self-development. Reflect and act on the provocative questions at the end of each chapter. At journey's end, you will be in a far better position to lead creatively in the age of complexity. <br>This is a book for leaders who have their roots in the West and now do business globally, and for Eastern leaders who seek to project themselves more effectively in a world dominated by Western-centric management concepts and ideologies.</p>
- AutorB. H. Tan
- VerlagMcgraw-Hill Publ.Comp.
- Gewicht335 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.