- EUR 79,42Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 83,66Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungGet 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback (Print paperback version only, ISBN 9781506311166) Translated into 12 different languages and used in 89 countries across more than 1,000 colleges, universities, and institutions worldwide, this market-leading text successfully combines an academically robust account of the major theories and models of leadership with an accessible style using practical examples that help students apply what they learn. New to This Edition: A new chapter on Adaptive Leadership explores how leaders encourage followers to adapt to tough issues and thrive in challenging environments A new chapter on Psychodynamic Leadership focuses on the processes and dynamics of human behavior, providing a clinically informed approach to help leaders understand their own behavior and their followers' in order to best influence their followers. New and expanded coverage on power and influence, the dark side of leadership, pseudo-transformational leadership, stages of moral development, virtual teams, and shared leadership Key Features: A consistent chapter structure outlines each approach and the major studies behind them, presents strengths and criticisms for each approach, and provides case studies and a self-assessment questionnaire at the end of each chapter, allowing students to easily compare and contrast the various theories. Three case studies in each chapter help students to apply leadership concepts in real-world scenarios. A leadership instrument and questionnaire within each chapter provide self-assessment and reflection opportunities for each theory presented. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of free tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning. The dynamic Interactive eBook goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking! Your students can read their mobile-friendly eBook anywhere, anytime with easy access across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, students can download the book to a personal computer and read it offline, share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and
- AutorPeter G. Northouse
- Ausgabe7th edition.
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten504 Seiten
- Gewicht776 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,94Preistendenz: EUR 23,10
- EUR 74,95Preistendenz: EUR 83,16
- EUR 12,28Preistendenz: EUR 12,86
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.