Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn today's modern highly competitive global markets, to manage a project is a very difficult job. A manager must be very well prepared for any problem in his path to complete the project. One can easily understand that the international markets is a very hostile environment for projects to be developed and that makes the 'game of survival' even harder. Due to the above, job of a project manager is more difficult and complicated than never before and it is much more difficult to characterize a project manager as an effective one.In this study, the author will review the latest developments in project manager theories about how one can be an effective project manager, what are the qualities and the skills that are needed to win the battle of competition, and what have to be careful of. The main objectives of this study is to investigate as many modern theories and views as possible, so that we can have an overall view of the general subject that we call Leadership and also to see what leadership means in our days, what is the connection of it with project management and how leadership can affect the quality of a project manager in his job.
- AutorKonstantinos Panagiotakis
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht128 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.