Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
- EUR 10,17Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 6,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,81
- EUR 8,94Preistendenz: EUR 9,49
- EUR 25,91Preistendenz: EUR 29,90
- EUR 11,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,81
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Jay adores his small daughter, Bonnie, and nothing matters more to him than being a good father. But Bonnie´s traumatic birth puts an unbearable strain on his marriage with Shauna and the couple eventually separate. Struggling to cope with the separation from 3-year-old Bonnie, Jay thinks constantly of his own mother who he hasn´t seen since he fled Ireland a decade before. </p><p>Resolved to move forward, Jay finds himself a flat-share with two eccentric Kenyan businessmen, snags a role working on a documentary about the Millennium Dome (through ´Dublin Darren´, an old laboring contact), and is utterly rigid in his commitment to Bonnie time. </p><p>Indeed, things might have even begun to look up were it not for the arrival of an old ´friend´ from home. ´The Clappers´ is six foot tall, four foot wide, built like several Guinness barrels strapped together, and is all, all woman. She means well, and she means to make everything right for Jay. But inevitably, she makes it wrong. </p><p>A helter-skelter dash to Ireland results in some brutal revelations on behalf of Jay´s mother, and an inevitable return to London culminates in a midnight epiphany in the shadow of Tony Blair, The Queen, and Auld Lang Syne. Can Jay be a good father to Bonnie? Or is it too late.</p>
- AutorKevin Maher
- VerlagLittle, Brown
- Seiten384 Seiten
- Gewicht506 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.