Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Academic Paper from the year 2015 in the subject Medicine - Public Health, grade: Phd, , language: English, abstract: The level of uncertainty that characterizes the world today makes it almost impossible to tell what might happen the next minute. The threat of terrorism is as real as ever, and no one knows when and where terrorists will strike next. Global warming has increased to such a level that natural disasters like floods or tsunamis are what make news every day. <br>More than ever before, a need arises to have in place efficient medical emergency services that should have the capacity to handle mass casualties that may result out of the mentioned disasters or terrorist attacks. Oftentimes, putting in place such healthcare and emergency response systems has been the duty of governments, although local, regional, and international organizations have also continued to play a vital role. Sometimes it has emerged to be more fruitful when there are combined efforts between such organizations and the governments of countries where they operate. International co-operation and support has also proved to be imperative. </p>
- AutorAhmad Al Harbi
- Seiten16 Seiten
- Gewicht41 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.