Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe present study was undertaken during crop years 2004 and 2005 to assess the effect of different treatments and temperatures on the shelf life of Kinnows during storage. The objective of this study was to conduct postharvest management studies of Kinnows through the application of different wax treatments and storage temperatures to extend shelf life and to improve the postharvest quality of Kinnows for export marketing. The treated Kinnows were tested for different physicochemical and sensory parameters. The different parts of Kinnows were subjected to analyses in order to ascertain the presence of different pesticides and fungicides. The Kinnows were treated with two commercially available waxes, i.e., shellac based wax and polyethylene based wax and tested their efficacy during two crop years i.e., 2004 and 2005. The Kinnows were stored at four temperatures to determine the effect of different storage temperatures on life, physicochemical and sensory parameters. The different evaluations regarding the postharvest management were analysis of the Kinnows carried out after an interval of 15 days during the whole course of study up to 105 days storage.
- AutorBabar Ehsan Bajwa,Faqir M. Anjum,M. Umair Arshad
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten200 Seiten
- Gewicht314 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.