Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 84,30Preistendenz: EUR 90,54
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,17
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,24
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,43
- EUR 7,87Preistendenz: EUR 13,56
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungCola wars are now a thing of the past. It's the players in the juices segment who are now flexing their muscles to cash in on this fast growing category. In fact, with the juices segment seeing continuous double digit growth, not only are existing players sharpening focus on this category also, a plethora of new players are jumping on to the bandwagon. Over the past year, the market has seen several domestic players both small and big making a beeline to enter the segment. The first phase of the project was to find out the usage and attitude of customers. The study revealed that higher income groups purchase and consume juice. The key decision makers and consumers in these households were housewives and children. It was So that those who consume juice usually found bought them from departmental stores and super markets. The second phase of the project was to generate concepts (positioning statements) and test with the same respondents. It was also suggested That positioned a drink on the health platform would appeal to parents and children alike.
- AutorRavichandran Krishnamurthy
- Seiten52 Seiten
- Gewicht94 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.