Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungRelatively few studies have examined job satisfaction and its intrinsic and extrinsic facets as well as their relationship to organizational and religious commitment for religious private universities. This quantitative research study measured levels of job satisfaction, organizational and religious commitment as well as 5 demographic variables for 835 employees of a private religious university. The study revealed that university employees were most satisfied with their relations with students and peers, and least satisfied with their salary and organizational policy. It was shown that overall job satisfaction and its intrinsic and extrinsic facets were influenced by demographic variables, such as age, educational level, and occupational area. Organizational commitment was related to age and educational level. Moderate correlations were found between organizational commitment and job satisfaction. A seven-predictor model explained 44.2% of the variance of organizational commitment with different models for the occupational subgroups. Religious commitment did not have a mediating effect on the relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment.
- AutorRalph Schroder
- SprachausgabeDeutsch, Englisch
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht260 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 12,02
- EUR 143,04Preistendenz: EUR 208,90
- EUR 42,72Preistendenz: EUR 75,11
- EUR 9,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,01
- EUR 14,18Preistendenz: EUR 15,02
- EUR 12,61Preistendenz: EUR 13,02
- EUR 11,85Preistendenz: EUR 23,74
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.