Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Islamic financing system is based on the framework given by the Shariah. Shariah is basically the rules and principals, which are originated from the Quran and Sunnah. Islamic scholars also elaborated the Islamic rules in Islamic jurisprudence according to the framework of Quran and Sunnah. Furthermore, Islamic banking refers to a system of banking or banking activity that is consistent with Islamic law (Shariah) principles and guided by Islamic economics. Like conventional banks, Islamic banks are exposed to the some kinds of risks.However, in the case of Islamic banks, added attention must be paid to the contractual role of the bank, when analyzing the risks inherent in the bank's assets and liabilities. Because, Islamic banks are also, exposed to Shariah law risk which is related to the structure and functioning of Shariah boards at the institutional and systemic level. Moreover, the industries of Islamic Finance and Banking are still young so there are many problems that are facing his implementation and growth. Hence,the structure of the Islamic banks can be improved by taking some steps that are presented in this book. </p>
- AutorFaten Ben Bouheni,Mondher Bellalah
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht230 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.