- EUR 8,49Kostenloser Versand
- Artikelzustand: Neu
- Verkauft von greatshoppingtraders
- Lieferung siehe Details
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 34,74Preistendenz: EUR 37,99
- EUR 21,27Preistendenz: EUR 21,84
- EUR 27,49Preistendenz: EUR 31,90
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,09
- EUR 15,90Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
- EUR 9,65Preistendenz: EUR 13,36
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSleek, swift and deadly, the famed X-Wing fighters have earned their reputation as the Rebel Alliance's ultimate strike force the hard way--first in battle, the last line of defense. Now they must make a deal with the devil herself--an enemy whose ultimate goal is their total annihilation. It's the kind of mission only Wedge Antilles and the Rogue Squadron would dare to undertake. Against impossible odds they will stage a daring raid into an enemy stronghold--only to be rescued from certain destruction by an unexpected ally. Ysanne Isard, the ruthless Imperial commander, has appeared on the scene seemingly from out of nowhere. Now she proposes a most unusual alliance, offering to help Wedge rescue his captured comrades from Imperial Warlord Admiral Krennel's sadistic prison camp. But her offer is not without a price. Wedge must lead Rogue Squadron in Isard's deadly struggle against an enemy made in her own image. It's an offer Wedge would love to refuse, for Isard is certain to betray them. But how can they leave their comrades at Krennel's mercy? The answer is: they can't--even if it means being caught between Krennel's ruthlessness and Isard's treachery.
- AutorMichael A. Stackpole
- VerlagBantam Dell
- Seiten352 Seiten
- Gewicht168 g
- LeseprobeSithspawn! When his X-wing reverted to realspace before the countdown timer had reached zero, Corran Horn knew Thrawn had somehow managed to outguess the New Republic yet one more time. The Rogues had helped create the deception that the New Republic would be going after the Tangrene Ubiqtorate Base, but Thrawn clearly hadn't taken the bait.<br>The man's incredible. I'd like to meet him, shake his hand. Corran smiled. And then kill him, of course.<br>Two seconds into realspace and the depth of Thrawn's brilliance became undeniable. The New Republic's forces had been brought out of hyperspace by two Interdictor cruisers, which even now started to fade back toward the Imperial lines. This left the New Republic's ships well shy of the Bilbringi shipyards and facing an Imperial fleet arrayed for battle. The two Interdictors that had dragged them from hyperspace were a small part of a larger force scattered around to make sure the New Republic's ships were not going to be able to retreat.<br>
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.