Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 14,24Preistendenz: EUR 15,91
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,16
- EUR 13,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,62
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIsabel Dalhousie thinks often of friends, sometimes of lovers, and on occasion of chocolate. As an Edinburgh philosopher she is certain of where she stands. She can review a book called In Praise of Sin with panache and conviction, but real life is . . . well, perhaps a bit more challenging - particularly when it comes to her feelings for Jamie, a younger man who should have married her niece, Cat. Jamie´s handsomeness leaves Isabel feeling distinctly uneasy, and ethically disturbed. ´I am a philosopher´, she thinks, ´but I am also a woman´. And more disturbance is in store. When Cat takes a break in Italy, Isabel agrees to run her delicatessen. One of the customers, she discovers, has recently had a heart transplant and is now being plagued by memories that cannot be rationally explained and which he feels do not belong to him. Isabel is intrigued. So intrigued that she finds herself rushing headlong into a dangerous investigation. But she still has time to think about the things that possess her - things like love and friendship, and, of course, temptation. The last of these comes in many forms - chocolate, for example, or seductive Italians . . .<br>
- AutorAlexander McCall Smith
- VerlagLittle Brown & Co Inc
- Seiten304 Seiten
- Gewicht217 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.