Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungEssay from the year 2014 in the subject Politics - International Politics - Topic: European Union, Manipal University (MCES), course: MA European Studies, language: English, abstract: In February 1992, it was mutually decided among twelve member states of the European Union to introduce the Euro by 2002, with signing of the Maastricht treaty. Although, this was a monetary action taken by the Union, many consider it as a historical step towards building a common European identity. The polling data as of now reaffirms the same as most of the European citizens state that the Euro symbolizes the European Union (European Commission, 2014). It is further observed through surveys that European citizens did feel European initially; however there was a sharp decline in the feeling of being European and support for the European institutions after the euro crisis. The idea behind creating a common market 1957 through the Treaty of Rome was that participating member states would be benefited through economic integration. European citizens seemed to lose their faith in that idea with the eruption of the euro crisis. Many have observed that the European Union is not only going through financial and identity crisis but also facing the crisis of confidence.
- AutorSanjay Pawar
- Ausgabe1. Auflage.
- VerlagGRIN Publishing
- Seiten20 Seiten
- Gewicht48 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,99
- EUR 2,00Preistendenz: EUR 2,31
- EUR 23,99Preistendenz: EUR 28,95
- EUR 19,78Preistendenz: EUR 22,98
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,90
- EUR 10,43Preistendenz: EUR 11,49
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.