Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,19
- EUR 18,80Preistendenz: EUR 19,43
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,98
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This volume contains eight artieles by five authors. The common theme is indicated by the title, "Investigations in the Theory of Stochastic Processes. " The artiele by Vershik and Sudakov is a summary of severallectures delivered by the authors on the general aspects of measure theory in linear spaces. The main attention here is focused on the development of certain general concepts within whose framework are studied both the foundations of the theory of random processes as weIl as more specialized probIems. The published summary does not presume prior acquaintance with the subj eet. The group of artieles by Ibragimov and Solev is devoted to questions connected with the regular ity of stationary random processes. Ibragimov, in "Conditions for the Complete Regularity of Station ary Processes with Continuous Time," derives suffi«ient conditions for the complete regularity of a stationary random process with continuous time. The case of a rapid decrease of the regularity coef ficient (in power or exponential form) is investigated. In his other artiele, "Complete Regularity of Generalized Stationary Random Processes," he shows that the problem of investigating the conditions for the complete regularity of generalized stationary random processes reduces to the analogous problem for general stationary random processes.</p>
- HerausgaberV. N. Sudakov
- Seiten98 Seiten
- Gewicht285 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.