Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMobile robots range from the Mars Pathfinder mission's teleoperated Sojourner to the cleaning robots in the Paris Metro. This text offers students and other interested readers an introduction to the fundamentals of mobile robotics, spanning the mechanical, motor, sensory, perceptual, and cognitive layers the field comprises. The text focuses on mobility itself, offering an overview of the mechanisms that allow a mobile robot to move through a real world environment to perform its tasks, including locomotion, sensing, localization, and motion planning. It synthesizes material from such fields as kinematics, control theory, signal analysis, computer vision, information theory, artificial intelligence, and probability theory.<br>The book presents the techniques and technology that enable mobility in a series of interacting modules. Each chapter treats a different aspect of mobility, as the book moves from low-level to high-level details. It covers all aspects of mobile robotics, including software and hardware design considerations, related technologies, and algorithmic techniques.] This second edition has been revised and updated throughout, with 130 pages of new material on such topics as locomotion, perception, localization, and planning and navigation. Problem sets have been added at the end of each chapter. Bringing together all aspects of mobile robotics into one volume, Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots can serve as a textbook or a working tool for beginning practitioners.<br>Curriculum developed by Dr. Robert King, Colorado School of Mines, to accompany the National Instruments LabVIEW Robotics Starter Kit, is found here. Included are six laboratory exercises for using the LabVIEW Robotics Starter Kit to teach mobile robotics concepts.
- AutorDavide Scaramuzza,Illah Reza Nourbakhsh,Roland Siegwart
- SerieIntelligent Robotics & Autonomous Agents Series
- Ausgabe2 Rev ed.
- VerlagMIT Press Ltd
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten488 Seiten
- Gewicht870 g
Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 145,00Preistendenz: EUR 146,57
- EUR 44,99Preistendenz: EUR 45,48
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.