Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,86
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Combining robust narrative with a wide variety of interesting cases, International Entrepreneurship: Starting, Developing, and Managing a Global Venture 2eáfocuses on the need for every entrepreneur to at least consider entering the global market in todayÆs hypercompetitive world. As an ever-growing number of countries become market oriented and developed, the distinction between foreign and domestic markets is becoming less pronounced, and entrepreneurs increasingly need to develop skills to identify opportunities and then manage these opportunities on a global basis. International Entrepreneurship is an ideal resource for students, professors, government officials, and practitioners throughout the world who are interested in this vital, growing area. Key Features Includes chapter-opening international scenarios that feature a global entrepreneur or a global entrepreneurial venture to set the scene for the issues that follow Demonstrates global entrepreneurial issues through real-life cases from countries throughout the world Draws content from a wide variety of disciplines, including anthropology, economics, geography, history, jurisprudence, and language Includes chapter-ending class exercises, discussion questions, and suggestions for additional reading to provide readers with hands-on learning opportunities and avenues for future research In this new edition, I have added new case studies, created new business profiles for each chapter, and updated all suggested reading. The two new case studies explore Mayu LLC and Intelligent Leisure Solutions, and they replace case studies on Mamma Mia, Reliance Industries, Vega Foods, and Fasteners for Retail, which were featured in the previous edition. New material has been added in two areas, one of which is the monetary exchange. Material has been edited to be more concise and updated throughout the text.</p>
- AutorRobert Dale Hisrich
- Ausgabe2nd edition.
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten536 Seiten
- Gewicht818 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.