Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn the light of the market downturn and the inevitable discoveries of frauds and misfeasance, tracing assets has become important in all significant insolvencies. This is the first book to provide comprehensive coverage of the legal and practical forensic issues involved in asset tracing in insolvencies. Both corporate and personal insolvencies are covered in domestic and international cases. The book considers domestic laws on insolvency and asset tracing from six jurisdictions (including England, USA, Guernsey, Jersey, BVI and Cayman) and provides a toolkit of key information for domestic and international tracing from these sources. In particular the information includes: definition of company property; what court orders are available; what questions can be asked; what information can be obtained; and how expenses are dealt with. In addition to consideration of domestic law, the work includes a discussion of revelant EC Regulation and UNCITRAL model laws. There is a substantial section on forensic approaches which provides information on the practical aspects of asset tracing such as tools for obtaining information (corporate intelligence and forensic technology), developments adding to insolvency powers (quality and availability of open source information and internet footprint), and possible hindrances to the process (data protection legislation and the loss of records in electronic banking). The final section of the work includes examples of asset tracing from a number of actual cases covering both corporate and personal insolvency such as UK Aid (Gibb Duarf) and Diandor. The team of authors includes forensic accountants, solicitors and barristers who are excellently qualified to provide the necessary mix of legal and practical content to cover all of the specialist elements of work in this field. This book will be welcomed by a readership including international and domestic practitioners specialising in insolvency, fraud and financial law generally as it offers them a 'one stop' reference point for all issues relating to asset tracing in international insolvencies.
- AutorFelicity Toube
- HerausgaberFelicity Toube
- VerlagOxford University Press
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten462 Seiten
- Gewicht951 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 47,31
- EUR 12,20Preistendenz: EUR 13,51
- EUR 12,36Preistendenz: EUR 15,52
- EUR 8,15Preistendenz: EUR 9,56
- EUR 37,94Preistendenz: EUR 45,39
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,93
- EUR 20,88Preistendenz: EUR 26,02
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.