Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 51,17Preistendenz: EUR 58,90
- EUR 68,98Preistendenz: EUR 73,32
- EUR 9,94Preistendenz: EUR 10,57
- EUR 35,95Preistendenz: EUR 40,60
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 34,48
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungRelationships and interests are critical to our understanding of the NGO advocacy work in Uganda. However, more often the focus is on the technical rather than the relational problems in development. It is on this basis that most attention has focused on the agency of the donors. Through applying feminist research principles, this study examined the agency not only of donors but the various actors in the NGO gender advocacy nexus. The specific focus was on three gender focused organisations that is Uganda Women's Network, Uganda Land Alliance and Federation of Uganda Women Lawyers in Uganda. The study findings showed that all actors in the gender focused NGO advocacy nexus in Uganda are economically, socially and politically rational. They would like to reduce their transaction costs and maximise their interests. While donors use financial and development discourse knowledge resources, NGOs and government use their identities and status to negotiate and maximise their interests. Although not necessarily the determining factor, negotiation of interests influences both the agenda and the relationships among the various actors.
- AutorMary Ssonko Nabacwa
- Seiten436 Seiten
- Gewicht594 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.