Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Josh Novick, a neuroscientist professor who has made history by putting end to one of the world's top incurable diseases, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, CJD. His remarkable efforts and motivations in making this historical achievement through discovering a cure for CJD have come from the death of his beloved father, Charles Novick who died of the same disease. Growing up, Josh spends his earlier six years in a deep silence making his family think of him as dumb and autistic child. But it is in this silence he develops an unimaginable affection of his mother, Dinah Novick who died hours later after delivering Josh. He wishes one day to see her face to face in this human flesh. Because death has taken his mother away from him. He hates it and believes he will not die even if he knows death spares no one. But when his days on earth end, he dies without himself acknowledging his own death, however he achieves longevity and never fall sick. As a reward to his accomplishment, in the other side of life he meets Dinah Novick, but couldn't recognise her as his mother.</p>
- AutorFrancis Kayamba
- VerlagJust Fiction Edition
- Seiten356 Seiten
- Gewicht488 g
Meistverkauft in Horror-Romane
Hier sparen: Horror-Romane
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,18
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 13,76
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,95
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.