Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>A parallel globalization of transnational crimes is witnessed in the present era. As national trade and border regulations become easier, criminal groups find further loopholes for exploiting local laws and generating more profits for their illicit networks. They present a profound challenge to law enforcement by cutting across borders easily and perpetrating their crimes in foreign jurisdictions. National law enforcement agencies as well as multilateral police organizations are looking for better ways of cooperation in response to this rising criminality. However, national borders are not always so permeable for cooperative policing. And the question remains; what can be done for better police cooperation? In an attempt to address this question, this study explores how operational police cooperation works in practice; What cultural and technical difficulties are encountered in it and how they are coped with; as well as the emerging trends of transnational policing and better forms of cooperation are all discussed based on the perspectives of police professionals working in the field. This book may be of interest of people who study criminal law and international relations.</p>
- AutorHuseyin Ors
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten300 Seiten
- Gewicht414 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.