Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe annual Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy is the premier Australian academic conference in its ?eld, showcasing research from around the globe on a range of topics. ACISP 2010 was held during July 5-7, 2010, at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. There were 97 paper submissions for the conference. These submission were reviewed by the Program Committee and a number of other individuals, whose namescanbefoundoverleaf.TheProgramCommitteethenselected24papersfor presentationatthe conference.Thesepapersarecontainedin theseproceedings. In addition to the peer-reviewedpapers, two invited speakers presented talks at the conference: Craig Gentry (IBM, USA); and Stephan Overbeek (Shear- ter Solutions, Australia). We would like to express our gratitude to Craig and Stephan for contributing their knowledge and insight, and thus expanding the horizons of the conference delegates. We would like to thank the authors of all of submission for o?ering their researchforpublicationinACISP2010.WeextendoursincerethankstotheP- gram Committee and other reviewers for the high-quality reviews and in-depth discussion. The Program Committee made use of the iChair electronic subm- sion and reviewing software written by Thomas Baign` eres and Matthieu Finiasz at EPFL, LASEC. We would like to express our thanks to Springer for conti- ing to support the ACISP conference and for help in the conference proceedings production. We also thank the Organizing Committee, led by the ACISP 2010 General Chair Josef Pieprzyk, for their contribution to the conference.
- HerausgaberPhilip Hawkes,Ron Steinfeld
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten403 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,10
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.