Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 48,00Preistendenz: EUR 59,89
- EUR 47,39Preistendenz: EUR 53,89
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,98
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book reveals as how information resources are organized to serve the needs of selected user groups, how users interact with classification systems and reference resources, how information is acquired, evaluated and applied by users. It also covers theory and some partial practice of how knowledge is represented, structured and retrieved in information system. Different modes of locating relevant information have been discussed. The current and existing technologies aiding information access and retrieval have been elaborated by using conventional approach and HEC Online Databases. Students will be able to develop searching techniques by going through this book. The students will also become familiar by the selected styles of documenting, printing and electronic sources. This book is highly useful for the students of Information Science and also for Librarians keeping in view of the fact it brings out Meta and General search engines, reveals traditional as well as electronic modes of accessing required information. This book is very profitable for Information Scientists too.</p>
- AutorKhurram Shahzad
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten132 Seiten
- Gewicht213 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.