Hier sparen: Beruf & Karriere
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,70
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,98
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 24,82
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,75
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,83
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,90
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,88
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The number of civil wars worldwide has increased dramatically since the end of the cold war,(1943-1991)The global increase in civil wars is because of ethnic and religious conflicts (Quick;1995). Refugees in acute crisis leave their homelands suddenly with little prior planning and with no choice about their destination. Information is very important to every aspect of society and to understand the information needs of immigrants is indeed essential for librarians or service providers in order to provide better services to them. Fisher [et al..] (2004) have specifically recognized the fact that immigrants are generally perceived to be information poor, meaning they face major challenges with finding and using greatly needed everyday information. In fact, immigrants need information constantly of all types like every other person for the development of a person.This piece of work targets the women refugees Information needs,this is because women have unique information needs such health issues because they are more exposed to disease and other woman related complications. They are also prone to deprivation of rights and exploitation than their male counterparts.</p>
- AutorNdukuh Kilei
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten108 Seiten
- Gewicht177 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.