Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,49
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,03
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,99
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,69
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe influenza A H1N1 (2009) pandemic provided us the opportunity to look at the epidemiology of influenza in Malaysia which is often underestimated as laboratory diagnosis of influenza is rarely done. Records of all patients aged twelve and above who were hospitalized with symptoms of influenza-like illness and tested positive for the 2009 H1N1 virus with the use of a real-time RT-PCR assay were examined. Severe disease was defined as requiring ICU admission, ventilation or inotropic support. 214 patients were admitted and 117 tested positive for influenza A H1N1. 14 patients (12%) had developed severe disease of whom seven (6%) died. The mean duration of admission was significantly longer in those who developed severe disease compared to non severe disease (10.9 vs 2.9 days, p0.001). Two thirds of patients affected with influenza A H1N1 (2009) who required hospitalization had at least one underlying medical illness.
- AutorAdeeba Kamarulzaman,Jamal I-Ching Sam,Mun Hoe Wong
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht112 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.