Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Research Paper (Pre-University) from the year 2011 in the subject Sociology - Individual, Groups, Society, grade: 1,0, , language: English, abstract: The issue of immigration is a big issue everywhere, be it in politics or elsewhere. In the summer of 2010 for example, a man named Thilo Sarrazin created a discussion about the growing lower class and the immigration from predominantly Muslim countries. One main thesis by Thilo Sarrazin was that the immigrants refuse to blend in. <br>I was wondering whether this also relates to me because it is a fact that I am an immigrant from Estonia living in Germany even if I do not look like it and hardly anybody notices it. Some of my friends are just like me; they also moved to Germany or have roots from other cultures. <br>I became interested in this theme, because I am in a relationship with a boy who has Turkish roots. Many people have asked if it works with two cultures and what our parents think about it.<br>There are many prejudices against immigrants and I will try to find out whether they are justified or not. I won't only refer to Germany in this task but also to another country to compare, for example the United States of America. In the US there are so many discussions about the Latinos, as there are in Germany about the Turks. <br>Furthermore I hope this research paper will be a chance for me to enlarge my knowledge.</p>
- Seiten28 Seiten
- Gewicht55 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 27,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,87
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,79
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,35
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.