Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>As teachers we sometimes walk into a situation where no pre-designed super-syllabus works, and we have to redesign it or totally resign it. This manuscript is a rubric of extemporaneous utilization of learning chances procured by the teacher who is inspired by the wandering minutes in class. Teachers can only be distinguished for their impromptu decisions when triggered by the ecology of the classroom and the sociology of the learners. The first person that is bored by overplanning is the teacher and you know that tedium is as contagious as yawning. An improvising teacher is fresh with ideas initiated in situ. S/He is a porous persona ready to sponge in and out ideas. IMPROMPTUTORING is a legitimate child of an inter-marriage between ART and ELT. It is a multi-sensory approach to education that summons the mind, the heart, and the physique. The improvisational tasks liberate teachers to de-deskill themselves and breed creative learners who defy the stale concept of 'horses for courses'. The underpinning idea beneath the book emanated from on-the-ground practice which sublimated into grounded theory. It is a voyage from the algebra of the book to the alchemy of the hook. </p>
- AutorAlireza Ameri
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten424 Seiten
- Gewicht648 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.