Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,87
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,95
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTraining has increasingly turned into an important NGO tool for rural development in Asia/Africa. Such a use has made it essential to assess the impact of these training sessions. Again a good portion of these sessions are offered through cascades. There has been skepticism on the effectiveness of this mechanism. In response to the above need and skepticism, the study assessed the effectiveness of training and the cascade under the Human Rights and Legal Education program of BRAC - on of the larges NGO in the world. A theoretical framework was developed and used for the assessment. The findings in a nutshell indicate that the training sessions considerably added not only to the knowledge of the trainees but also to their skill in conducting training. The knowledge and skill were successfully transferred from one level to the next training within the cascade. Above all, trainees develop an attitude to implement the knowledge and did that in the opportunities they received. For example, 75 legal education training graduates implemented their training in 59 instances within a 12-month period. The study concluded that the HRLE training was effective in producing desired changes.
- AutorMohammad Rafi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht201 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.