Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 10,06Preistendenz: EUR 11,89
- EUR 9,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,00
- EUR 10,78Preistendenz: EUR 11,98
- EUR 6,98Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe present work presents the results of a study conducted in a fringe area in criminology: immigrants as victims of ordinary crime. This topic has only recently begun to draw some interest at an international level, and promises to become a mainstream issue in contemporary society in view of the growing meaning large-scale migrations are acquiring. This work is exploratory in nature and focuses on a limited geographical area in Italy: the Campania region, in particular the town of Caserta and the city of Naples. The main goal is to explore the crimes suffered by immigrants in the above mentioned area. The work is organized into five chapters. The first and the second present a review of the existing literature on the subject and offer an explanation as to why it is still a marginal topic of study in contemporary criminology, while at the same time discussing the limitations of the current statistics and studies available on the subject. The third chapter describes the methodological steps employed to carry out the research. The fourth chapter presents the findings of the research. Finally, chapter five sketches out a vulnerability profile and proposes suggestions for further resea
- AutorRomolo Giovanni Capuano
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten296 Seiten
- Gewicht457 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.