Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,34
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,89
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe pathology of the pancreas, which was a "hidden" retroperitoneal organ for many years, can now be marvelously depicted by the modern sectional imaging techniques. As a result great progress has been achieved during the past decade in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of pancreatic tumors. Among the tumors of the pancreas the so-called rare tumors need to be well known by radiologists because they pose challenging problems for differential diagnosis and for clini cal management. This is particularly true because these tumors are frequently discovered incidentally. This volume covers comprehensively all aspects of cystic tumors , intraductal cystic tumors, endocrine tumors, rare tumors and secondary tumors of the pancreas and features numerous superb illustrations. It really provides a wealth of information on a relatively less well known area of the digestive system. The book has been prepared and edited by two outstanding abdominal radiologists, Alec Megibow and Carlo Procacci, both widely known internationally for their many brilliant contributions to the scientific literature on pancreatic imaging. The other contributors come also from both sides of the Atlantic and were invited to provide chapters because of their exceptional expertise and experience.
- HerausgaberAlec J. Megibow,Carlo Procacci
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Seiten302 Seiten
- Gewicht687 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.