Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungDetection and characterization of bone tumors with imaging remains a big challenge for every radiologist notwithstanding the impressive progress achieved by the introduction of several new imaging modalities. Moreover, new concepts in surgical and oncological treatment of these lesions require from the radiologist appropriate and focused answers to the specifc questions asked by the referring physicians in order to choose the best therapeutic approach for the in- vidual patient. Tis comprehensive textbook describes in detail the possibilities and limits of all moda- ties, including MRI, CT, nuclear medicine and interventional radiological procedures, employed for the modern imaging of tumoral and tumor-like lesions of bone. Teir role in the diagnosis, surgical staging, biopsy and assessment of response to therapy is discussed in detail, covering all tumor subtypes as well as their specifc anatomical location.Well selected and technically imp- cable illustrations strongly enhance the didactic value of this work. I am very much indebted and grateful to the three editors: A. Mark Davies, Murali Sundaram and Steven L. J. James, world authorities in musculoskeletal radiology, for their superb scientifc achievement in preparing and editing this wonderful volume as well as for their individual ch- ters. I would also like to thank the large international group of collaborating authors, who are also widely acknowledged for their specifc expertise in the area of bone tumors, for their outstanding contributions.
- AutorA. Mark Davies,Murali Sundaram,Steven J. James
- HerausgaberA. Mark Davies,Murali Sundaram,Steven J. James
- SerieMedical Radiology
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten701 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.