- EUR 96,29Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 87,22Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 87,23Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungICIAR 2010, the International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, held in Póvoa do Varzim, Portugal, June 21-23, was seventh in the ICIAR - ries of annual conferences alternating between Europe and North America. The idea oforganizingtheseconferenceswasto fosterthecollaborationandexchange between researchersand scientists in the broad ?elds of image analysis and p- tern recognition, addressing recent advances in theory, methodology and app- cations. During the years the conferences have become a forum with a strong participation from many countries. This year, ICIAR was organized along with AIS 2010,the InternationalConferenceon Autonomousand IntelligentSystems. Both conferences were organized by AIMI Association for Image and Machine Intelligence. For ICIAR 2010, we received a total of 164 full papers from 37 countries. The review process was carried out by members of the Program Committee and other reviewers;all areexperts invariousimageanalysisandpatternrecognition areas. Each paper was reviewed by at least two reviewers, and checked by the Conference Chairs. A total of 89 papers were ?nally accepted and appear in the two volumes of these proceedings. The high quality of the papers is attributed ?rst to the authors, and second to the quality of the reviews provided by the experts. We would like to sincerely thank the authors for responding to our call, and to thank the reviewers for their careful evaluation and feedback provided to the authors. It is this collective e?ort that resulted in the strong conference program and high-quality proceedings.
- HerausgaberAurélio Campilho,Mohamed Kamel
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten460 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 37,94Preistendenz: EUR 40,75
- EUR 28,64Preistendenz: EUR 48,00
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.