Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,28
- EUR 26,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,20
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,16
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSoftware failure is the biggest challenge faced by IT as well as business people in 21st century. Software industry is growing day by day and it is becoming more complex and diverse due to the increase in cost and rate of failure. Increase in complexity of software projects can produce a negative impact in the software productivity, deadline and efforts. Organizations are demanding high quality software products to increase their productivity and profits. It is common that companies are facing some serious software project failure problems even after spending a large sum of money. It's an alarming situation and the concerned parties should take effective steps to resolve software project failure problem. This high rate of software project failure is putting software industry on stake. So, there is a strong need to find the root causes of software project failure to mitigate them. This book will give you a better insight about the root causes of software project failure and it is possible link with inefficient management practices. There could be many factors responsible for the software projects failure, which are discussed in this book as well.
- AutorMazhar Tajammal Hashmi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.