- EUR 469,73Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 409,50Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis volume constitutes the Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium on "Analytical and Computational Fracture Mechanics of Non-homogeneous Materials", held in Cardiff from 18th to 22nd June 2001. The Symposium was convened to address and place on record topical issues in analytical and computational aspects of the fracture of non-homogeneous materials as they are approached by specialists in mechanics, materials science and related fields. The expertise represented in the Symposium was accordingly very wide, and many of the world's greatest authorities in their respective fields participated. Given the extensive range and scale of non-homogeneous materials, it had to be focussed to enhance the quality and impact of the Symposium. The range of non-homogeneous materials was limited to those that are inhomogeneous at the macroscopic level and/or exhibit strain softening. The issues of micro to macro scaling were not excluded even within this restricted range which covered materials such as rock, concrete, ceramics and composites on the one hand, and, on the other, those metallic materials whose ductile fracture is strongly influenced by the presence of inhomogeneities. The Symposium remained focussed on fundamental research issues of practical significance. These issues have many common features among seemingly disparate non-homogeneous materials.
- HerausgaberBhushan L. Karihaloo
- SerieSolid Mechanics and Its Applications,Solid Mechanics and its Applications
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten518 Seiten
- Gewicht2020 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.