Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 6,68Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 42,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,37
- EUR 11,78Preistendenz: EUR 13,94
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisAs long as there are children, baseball will never die. They understand, perhaps intuitively, the beauty of the game--the thrill of taking a stick or bat and trying to hit a pitch. They understand the magic of a shoestring catch or a dink hit to right that somehow becomes a home run.Such is the stuff of baseball dreams and such is the stuff these poems are made of. Baseball poet Gene Fehler evokes those childhood memories of the game. His book of poetry is not just for the young but also for those who read to them or play catch with them. Divided into five parts (the strange world of baseball; fans, families and bench-warmers; playing the game; baseball dreams and desires; and a player's primer), these poems vividly recall why the game is so important to kids.And parents: They are a great way to pique children's interest in poetry in general.
- AuthorGene Fehler
- Number Of Pages128 pages
- Publication Date1996-04-01
- PublisherMcFarland & Company, Incorporated Publishers
- Publication Year1996
- Copyright Date1996
- LC Classification NumberPS3556.E37I2 1996
- Dewey Decimal811.5/4
- Dewey Edition20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.