Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,04
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,50
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,39
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,77
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,75
- EUR 5,70Preistendenz: EUR 6,03
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe International Workshop on Hybrid Metaheuristics was established with the aim of providing researchers and scholars with a forum for discussing new ideas and research on metaheuristics and their integration with techniques typical of other ?elds. The papers accepted for the sixth workshop con?rm that such a combination is indeed e?ective and that several research areas can be put together.Slowlybut surely,thisprocesshasbeen promotingproductivedialogue amongresearcherswithdi?erentexpertiseanderodingbarriersbetweenresearch areas. The papers in this volume give a representativesample of current researchin hybrid metaheuristics. It is worth emphasizing that this year, a large number of papers demonstrated how metaheuristics can be integrated with integer linear programmingandotheroperationsresearchtechniques.Constraintprogramming is also featured, which is a notable representative of arti?cial intelligence solving methods. Most of these papers are not only a proof of concept &8211; which can be valuable by itself &8211; but also show that the hybrid techniques presented tackle di?cult and relevant problems. In keeping with the tradition of this workshop, special care was exercised in the review process: out of 22 submissions received, 12 papers were selected on the basis of reviews by the Program Committee members and evaluations by the Program Chairs. Reviews were in great depth: reviewers sought to p- vide authors with constructive suggestions for improvement. Special thanks are extended to the Program Committee members who devoted their time and - fort. Special gratitude is due to Andrea Lodi and Vittorio Maniezzo, who both accepted our invitation to give an overview talk.
- AutorAndrea Roli,Christian Blum,Luca Di Gaspero,Maria José Blesa Aguilera,Michael Sampels
- HerausgaberAndrea Roli,Andrea Schaerf,Christian Blum,Luca Gaspero,Michael Sampels
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science,Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Seiten179 Seiten
- Gewicht302 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.