Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,30
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,98
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,15
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt is in fact a staggering exercise by the author, which has scraped through to make it a monumental informative work. I enjoyed rather lavishly whole skimming through the script. The author has made an honest effort in the book while studying the variegated situations and the state of human rights in the perspective of UNS millennium summit-2000. It is rather bravura of author, who has promptly made an endeavor to provide a genuine picture of rights existence in diverse situation and the extent to which India has made forays to secure right to women in the context of UNS millennium summit-2000. In the height of my judgment it is a worthy and readable book with bountiful information on what right mean? How they secured? And what contemplation Indian constitution does about. The anthers praise worthy efforts in the book, are those the lead us kindly to those situations, particularly in Indian context, where human rights are still toddling because as author said, of conservative, orthodox cal Indian mindsets.
- AutorD. G. Hanumanthappa
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.