Hier sparen: Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
- EUR 9,50Preistendenz: EUR 11,99
- EUR 10,94Preistendenz: EUR 11,67
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,04
- EUR 15,82Preistendenz: EUR 18,25
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNightingale Books, nestled on the high street in the idyllic Cotswold town of Peasebrook, is a dream come true for booklovers.<br>But owner Emilia Nightingale is struggling to keep the shop open. The temptation to sell up is proving enormous - but what about the promise she made to her father? Not to mention the loyalty she owes to her customers.<br>Sarah Basildon, owner of stately pile Peasebrook Manor, has used the book shop as an escape from all her problems in the past few years. But is there more to her visits than meets the eye?<br>Since messing up his marriage, Jackson asks Emilia for advice on books to read to the son he misses so much. But Jackson has a secret, and is not all he seems...<br>And there's Thomasina, painfully shy, who runs a pop-up restaurant from her tiny cottage. She has a huge crush on a man she met and then lost in the cookery section, somewhere between Auguste Escoffier and Marco Pierre White. Can she find the courage to admit her true feelings?<br> How to Find Love in a Book Shop is the delightful story of Emilia's fight to keep her book shop alive, the customers whose lives she has touched - and the books they all love.
- AutorVeronica Henry
- VerlagOrion Publishing Co
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht438 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.