Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 8,63Preistendenz: EUR 9,92
- EUR 23,27Preistendenz: EUR 23,75
- EUR 6,81Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 20,73
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,69
- EUR 10,51Preistendenz: EUR 11,39
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungDilbert creator Scott Adams' funny memoir about his many failures and what they eventually taught him about success<br />Scott Adams has probably failed at more things than anyone you've ever met. So how did he go from hapless office worker and serial failure to the creator of Dilbert, one of the world's most famous comic strips, in just a few years?<br />No career guide can offer advice that works for everyone. Your best bet is to study the ways of others who made it big and try to glean some tricks that make sense for you. So here Scott Adams tells how he turned one failure after another - including a corporate career, inventions, investments, and two restaurants - into something successful. Along the way he discovered some unlikely truths. Goals are for losers; systems are for winners. Forget 'passion'; what you need is personal energy.<br />In this brilliant book, Adams shows us how to invite failure in, embrace it, then pick its pocket. While you laugh at his failures, you'll discover some helpful ideas for your own path to personal victory.<br />Scott Adams is the creator of Dilbert, one of the most popular and widely-distributed comic strips of the past quarter century. He has been a full-time cartoonist since 1995, after 16 years as a technology worker for companies like Crocker National Bank and Pacific Bell. His many bestsellers include The Dilbert Principle and Dogbert's Top Secret Management Handbook . He lives outside of San Francisco.
- AutorScott Adams
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht340 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.