Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,31Preistendenz: EUR 17,95
- EUR 15,67Preistendenz: EUR 17,95
- EUR 23,55Preistendenz: EUR 27,43
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 27,24
- EUR 14,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,51
- EUR 12,19Preistendenz: EUR 13,96
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSeminar paper from the year 2007 in the subject Politics - International Politics - Region: USA, grade: First/ 80%, University of Reading (United Kingdom - International Relations), course: US Foreign and Defence Policy, 15 entries in the bibliography, language: English, comment: If I have one criticism it is that you tend to neglect the impact of public opinion: you might have considered in a little more detail to what extent public opinion can shape/control foreign policy decision making. But overall, this is an impressive, first-class piece of work in which you demonstrate clear potential. Very well done! An excellent piece of work: VERY well-researched and well-written, it is a coherent, fluid and mature analysis demonstrating EXCELLENT use of the material and a good degree of critical thinking on the subject. , abstract: In the United States of America the media is protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution: "Congress shall make no law [...] abridging the freedom of speech or of the press." The media are institutions whose primary concern it is to produce and distribute all forms of knowledge, information and entertainment and encompass print media, television, radio and the internet. For the purposes of this paper, the focus shall be on television, as "television is undoubtedly the pre-eminent form of the media in the United States" and it is the medium of choice for Americans looking for information. In a democracy such as the United States of America, the media ought to report impartially and in a way to inform and engage the public. Public opinion is understood as a collective view of a given issue. Foreign policy shall be defined as the goals a state wants to attain abroad, the values that determine to those objectives, and the means or instruments used to pursue them.
- AutorCarina Siegmund
- SerieAkademische Schriftenreihe, Bd. V118785
- Seiten20 Seiten
- Gewicht42 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.