Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 36,48Preistendenz: EUR 41,88
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,88
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,83
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,19Preistendenz: EUR 19,52
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,31
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn this book, author, teacher and fine art photographer Alain Briot brings us stories and examples of how successful photographers market and sell their work. The book features first-hand contributions from several photographers who earn a living from their artwork, as well as accounts from others who sell their artwork to further their passion. Alain also includes numerous lessons from his personal experiences selling his fine art photographs.<br>The featured contributors come from a variety of backgrounds and use a broad range of techniques to sell their artwork. They share information about their personal styles, what has and has not worked for them, where they sell their work, and more. Also included are images of the constributors&8242; selling environment and examples of their marketing materials.<br>Designed to meet the needs of both amateur and professional fine art photographers, this book will prove to be an invaluble resource, whether you are just getting started in the fine art photography business or have been working at it for years.<br>Topics include:<br>- Description of the artists&8242; selling venues <br>- A broad array of photographic genres<br>- A variety of business challenges and solutions<br>- Description of the business approaches used by each artist<br>- And more ...
- AutorAlain Briot
- SerieRocky Nook
- VerlagDpunkt.verlag GmbH
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht415 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.