- EUR 67,90Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe objective of Hispanic (LGT) Masculinities in Transition is to investigate the cultural representations/intersections of masculinity and sexual minorities (lesbians, gays, and transgenders) in Spain between the passing of the Law of Social Dangerousness and Social Rehabilitation (1970) and the reform of the Penal Code in 1995. In order to meet this aim, this volume analyzes the artistic production of a number of Spanish and Latin American male and female individuals who, first, were able to question the structures of control and domination in Spain in the last years of Franco&8217;s dictatorship; second, were able to open up new horizons of freedom in the context of the criminalization of the previous decades; and, third, were able to bring about new models of masculinity that were more egalitarian during the first years of the new democracy.<br> More specifically, Hispanic (LGT) Masculinities in Transition will interlink the fields of political and historical change and artistic production in order to assess whether cultural representations can be understood as mere reflections of social and political change. In terms of the materials being examined, these are, in the first instance, literary, although other narratives are also addressed (filmic production and plastic arts). This volume is essential reading for professors and students of contemporary Spanish history and culture, as well as for those interested in lesbian, gay, transgender, and masculinity issues.
- HerausgaberRafael M. Mérida-Jiménez
- VerlagLang, Peter
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht410 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 10,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,12
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 28,17
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,47
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,95
- EUR 13,48Preistendenz: EUR 15,59
- EUR 34,89Preistendenz: EUR 49,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.