Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,88
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,03
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 16,87
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,72
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHippolyte de Bouchard, or Hipólito de Bouchard (January 15, 1780, or 1783 January 4, 1843), was a French and Argentine sailor and corsair who fought for Argentina, Chile, and Peru. During his first campaign as an Argentine corsair he attacked the Spanish colonies of Chile and Peru, under the command of the Argentine-Irish Admiral William Brown. He was the first Argentine to circumnavigate the world. During his voyage around the world he blockaded the port of Manila, recovered, in Hawaii, an Argentine privateer which had been seized by mutineers, occupied Monterey, California, raising the Argentine flag there and claiming for that country, for a short time, a small portion of the future State of California. After raiding Monterey, he raided Mission San Juan Capistrano in Southern California. Toward the end of the voyage he raided the Spanish ports in Central America. Therefore, in his second homeland he is remembered as a hero and patriot; several places are named in his honour. Bouchard was known for hi
- AutorAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- HerausgaberAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- VerlagAlphascript Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.