Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,25
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMany studies have investigated web-based learning in higher education and the effects it has on academic performance including self-regulation (Janicki & Liegle, 2001; MacDonald, Stodel, Farres, Breithaupt, & Gabriel, 2001; McKeachie, 1999). The purpose of this book is to examine the relationship between instructional objectives as it affects academic self-regulation and academic performance among undergraduate students enrolled in a web-based class and a non-web-based class. This presentation also included an in-depth review of the literature concerning online and face-to-face learning, higher education outcomes, instructional objectives, and self-regulation all occurring in higher education. Results of the study indicated that there were no interactions between instructional objectives and course delivery (online versus face to face learning). When course delivery was further examined it did have an affect on course performance. On the other hand, further analysis revealed that the quality of instructional objectives had no affect on course performance and self-regulation. The discussion section reviews limitations and directions for future studies.
- AutorManfred Straehle
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten88 Seiten
- Gewicht134 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.