Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,86
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSecond only to Shakespeare in terms of performances, Ibsen is performed in almost every culture. Since Ibsen wrote his plays about bourgeois family life in Northern Europe, they have become part of local theatre traditions in cultures as different as the Chinese and the Zimbabwean, the Indian and the Iranian. The result is that today there are incredibly many and different 'Ibsens' around the world. A play like Peer Gynt can be staged on the same continent and in the same year as a politically progressive piece of theatre for development in one place, and as a nationalistic and orientalistic piece of elite spectacle in another. This book charts differences across cultures and political boundaries, and attempts to understand them through an in-depth analysis of their relation to political, social, ideological and economic forces within and outside of the performances themselves.<br>Through the discussion of productions of Ibsen plays on three continents, this book explores how Ibsen is created through practice and his work and reputation maintained as a classics central to the theatrical repertoire.
- AutorFrode Helland
- SerieMethuen Drama Engage
- VerlagBloomsbury Academic
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht342 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.